Sunday, April 1, 2012

Latest beauty buys : Mikyajy @ Deira City Centre, Dubai - UAE

My Mikyajy's products!

Mikyajy brush set 17pcs

Mikyajy tempting treats (absolutely perfect!)

Mikyajy 22K stylish eyeliner

Mikyajy Black I

Mikyajy brush cleanser

Mikyajy 22K pressed alluring powder
(03 white mocha)

Sabaya eyes and lips base

Before going to Dubai, I absolutely wanted to find an Arabic makeup brand. After a few research on the net, I found Mikyajy. I decided to check their website, and I found the Mikyajy products great, really cute and girly. When I arrived to Dubai, the first day I immediately decided to go to the mall Deira City Center. I already knew what I'd buy defore entering in the shop lol. When I enter in the Mikyajy shop, everything was colourful and pretty, the saleswoman was helpful. My favourite products are the tempting treats and the 22K pressed alluring powder for sure. Their packagings are really pretty!

& you, what is your favourite products from Mikyajy?


Lots of love. F x


(You can check all the items on the Mikyajy website HERE)


6 comments:

  1. I love Mikyajy and i love their 22k line its the best
    i really love their lipstick they're as good as Mac's
    great buys !!
    did you know that Mikyaji is a Saudi based brand ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know it! I read it on their website . Its too bad that there is not a Mikyajy shop in France . Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry girls, we'll be available online soon enough so keep checking in on our website:) glad you liked our store Florine, come back and visit us soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Mikyajy!
    Currently I am using 22k Stylish Eyeliner and Black I... I love their boxed beauties... and I am equally sad that they dont deliver it to Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one of mikyajy' tempting treats and i love it so much. I got as a present from my cousin in mecca, at first i doubt on it, but then after i tried it, i found it amazing, the eyeshadow and lipstick are longlasting, and it was actually surprised me because i underestimated it before, yeah because i rare heard about it brand before. Yeah, unfortunately i haven't found it's store yet in my country, indonesia..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good blog with useful information. Thanks for Sharing.Get a wide range of beauty products by top cosmetic brands in UAE. Select from the best range of Online Shopping UAE. Order online here Cosmetic Brands In Dubai | Real Techniques Brushes In Dubai

    ReplyDelete