Friday, June 8, 2012

Beauty review : The goodies bag gifted by iFabbo


 


Hello everybody! I hope your spending great summer vacations and your having fun! Well, today I wanted to make a post of this amazing goodies bag which has been gifted by iFabbo when I went to the conference (see my previous post) . Thanks a lot to all these brands as Konjac, Nazila nails, Miracle Skin, Beautisol, Hydroxatone, Let's Go Lashes, Nelly.com for these amazing products! I didn't tried everything yet, just the Konjac sponge that I found really soft to use, the Let's Go lashes which are really easy to wear and don't look too fake, the facial kit by Hydroxane which is my favourite product for sure! and the Nazila Nails which are the most original nails I have ever seen!
I'll try the other products because now I'm having the time to post more on my blog, thanks to the summer holidays .

xxx

6 comments:

  1. you have an amazing blog. So inspiring.
    Hope you visit me and if you like we can follow each other?

    http://modacontagiante.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear, I'm following you !
    Very nice blog :-)
    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great !!

    Dear, I am hosting international giveaway, where you can Win $50 Gift Card to spend at LittleBlackDress !! Just click the link below to enter :)

    Win $50 from LittleBlackDress Giveaway
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! Ofcourse we can follow! I follow you on gfc now! How about following each on bloglovin too? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!
    Yes! We can follow each other!
    I follow you through GFC as "Filipa Moreira".

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete