Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Recommend : Ebooks Budget Shopping!

Good afternoon everyone! Well today I wanna introduce you the Ebooks Budget Shopping from Jocelina Paixao Fortes, a sweet blogger I met at the iFabbo conference in London. In her books, you will can find how to travel, where to stay, shopping route, photos of the city, her wishlist on Instagram and many "must-visit budget shops"! It gives you some tips onwhere to shop but will also help you to find the best travel deals and low budget accommodations.

- After Shopping in Rotterdam and London on a budget you can expect an ebook on Paris, Prague, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Dublin, Stockholm, Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Milan, Vienna, Berlin and Istanbul among others.

The Shopping ebooks budget is an ebook pdf that you can easily use on your computer or iPad. So no special e-reader is required!
I'm sure you will love the interactivity of the document as you can easily click on the shopping route and access it on Google Maps on the internet. If you want to discover more features buy the book now!

To buy the Ebooks, click on this link to buy the Ebook Budget shopping of London, and on this link to buy the Ebook Budget shopping of Rotterdam, each Ebook is only 9,95$!

Enjoy reading, girls!


15 comments:

  1. These books are a brilliant idea,

    Stop by and checkout my blog sometime, I would love to know what you think <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I found your blog very interesting and I think you do a great job! A lot of inspiration for myself!

    I would like to keep in touch with you.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Lots of love,
    Jessica
    Jessicabanach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Florine!
    And thanks Sophie for the compliment :D

    xxx Jocelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. ebook is a good solution! nice blog ;)
    do u want to follow each other? let me know,
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool ! I'm following u back !
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I love your blog and I am now following you, would you mind following me back ? It would mean a lot !


    xoxo


    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sweetie, but I can't see you in my followers. Could you check it?

    Kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :)

    follow eachother?

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful :)

    follow eachother?

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow thanks for ur recommendation..:D
    btw mind to fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ciao! I've just now discovered your blog,it's very nice and interesting! And I like your city,Nice! I went some years ago to my friends house...I'm your new follower,if you like my blog do you follow me back? Bisous, Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao! Thanks for commenting my blog!
    Yes, I just followed you on GFC and Twitter.
    If you want do the same with my blog :D

    Thanks!
    www.guyoverboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that sounds so awesome! i'll have to get it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sure we can follow each other, i'll start now!
    also when you follow me, you can enter my giveaway :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.
    Flights to Abidjan
    Cheap Flights to Abidjan

    ReplyDelete