Saturday, June 9, 2012

New In : Fyunka, the most adorable Saudi brand!





Good morning beauties! So today, I wanna show you one of my recent discoveries : Fyunka!
Fyunka (meaning bow in Arabic) is a Jeddah based line of fashion inspired design with the influence of popular culture and Khaleeji insight . The designer of this cute brand is Alaa Balkhy . The Fyunka products? Bags, totes, notebooks and t-shirts of course! I discovered it when I just came back from Dubai,
I was quite disappointed and even a little bit angry on myself  (yes yes!) that I didn't discovered the brand before to buy one at S*uce boutique when I was in UAE! But, finally I got mine on Dia-Boutique (the pink Constance) and I was really happy when I received it, with a sweet personal note from the designer. Ooh I forgot the most important! : It's made in Jeddah with love!


Lot of love x F







18 comments:

  1. this is really adorable, love it!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag is very lovely & the dress is quiet stunning!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea to follow each other! follow me here and on bloglovin and be sure I'll do the same ;)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bags, yours is truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super funny bags! Are they available in Europe?

    Kisses from Austria,
    Simone

    geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love looove your bag!!!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fuschia bag!! you have a great style dear! I’m now following you on GFC!! If you want to follow each other it would be a pleasure!!!

    TheSparklingCinnamon <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these bags, Fyunka is everywhere here in Dubai, we are loving them! I like your accessories too and wow - you have possibly the best hair on Blogspot!!! Great blog - bon chance!
    Nadia
    xxx

    www.thetrolleydolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These bags are precious!

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
  11. the bag, the dress, the ring!!!!
    I love the whole outfit together!
    your gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cool post! Great blog! Your posts keep me coming back for more - it's cos you're amazing!!! Have a great day and a brilliant weekend ahead! Looking forward to more posts from you!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course, sweetie, I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dress! I <3 it!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I follow you now:)

    Kisses:*

    http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete