Monday, September 17, 2012

NEWS: Anna Dello Russo x H&M



Hi everyone! Here are some exiting news for you : AdR collection by Anna Dello Russo x H&M is gonna be release in less than one month! I guess all the fashionista worldwide knew this news since so long and are exited, don't worry I am as well, lol. I recently fell in love with the "golden touch" which really make the difference of any outfit, so her accessories collection will make the perfect final touch. 
Here is a video of her Fashion Shower and give few tips to don't make a fashion faux-pas. I totally loved this video and her sunnies made me feel that I have to get my hands on it! 

& you, how did you found this video? What's your fav accessories from her collection?

Lots of love x F


2 comments:

  1. omg looks like its gonna be a great collection...i really wish i could get my hands on some of the items!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I don't know would you be interested,but there is a giveaway on my blog,you can win 50$ coupon for clothes from sheinside so if you want,come and join. Rules are simple :)
    :) http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete