Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Latest beauty buys : My first E.l.f order (EyesLipsFace.com)

Here is my package



Hi everyone, so today I decided to share with you my latest beauty buys and to make a kind of beauty review. I didn't buy make up for so long! Because of this, I placed a HUUUGE order on Eyes Lips Face, it's an eshop with unexpensive make up. I know this website since 2 years now, some friends of mine got me products and I was happy with it. I have to say that their products are good enough and the quality if fine with affordable prices. I ordered a lot of lipsticks and lip gloss, well I wear it daily and change the color due to my clothes and mood as well.
I didn't try all their products from my order yet.

But I have already my favourite ones : I loved the both Studio blushes I ordered, the coral and the pink passion, also the All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige which is a very good concealer with a great coverage, and their "primer and plumper" for the lips work well (and I liked the packaging, practical and chic at the same time)

I didn't like :  the Studio products for the eyebrows, the "eyebrow lifter & filler" in fact its just a normal pencil , but the medium brown is strange and too light for me, it looks like a weird chocolate brown, and the filler is not fabulous. The Studio "eyebrow treat and tame" , I am currently testing the treat part so I cannot give my opinion and the tame part is just awful. I mean the medium brown is very strange, it's like if there was dust of this kindda brown color on the brush when I tried to apply it! There was no difference between with and without! I didnt find it good at all.

I hope you enjoyed my post, if you have any question about my E.l.f order, do not hesitate to ask me!

Lots of love,

F x



The "famous" pink paper!




8 comments:

  1. I love Elf!!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)

    The Annelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look fantastic!! And thanks for commenting on my blog hun! But I don't see you in my list of followers.. let me know so I can follow you back!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!!!Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW such a huge order! I didn't know this web, but now I've already kept it in my favorites! thanks a lot!

    loove hun!

    Pepa.
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, it's trully HUGE order >,<
    following you're GFC and bloglovin back ^^

    xxo
    girlsweethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beaucoup de produits à tester, sympa. Merci de ta participation au giveaway. Romina
    www.blaastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coucou toi !

    Il est super cool ton blog.

    Moi aussi je viens de lancer mon blog mode. Si jamais tu a un peu de temps, tu es la bienvenue dessus.

    www.littlemiss.fr

    N’hésite pas à me suivre ou t’abonner pour être averti des nouveaux articles publiés.

    Bisous à toi.

    ReplyDelete